1. Reginald Limblithe - AD&D 2nd ed.
2. Neblin Veinseeker - AD&D 2nd ed
3. Cliff Anderson - OWoD Vampire
4. Gronk - OWoD Vampire
5. Big Ed - OWoD Changeling
6. Eric Watson - OWoD Mage
7. Henry Wallace - OWoD Vampire
8. Alexander Burton - NWoD Vampire
9. Golan Palver - Star Wars d20
10. Floyd Pandagon - Palladium Fantasy
11. Lessik - D&D 3.5
12. Robert Blandings - Shadowrun 3rd.
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6 or 11? - Well, seeing as how Eric has a Masters in Public Policy and Lessik is an introverted illiterate, I'm going to have to go with Eric.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot? - Gnomes *really* don't do it for me.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? - Succeed? It doesn't even make it out of the briefing. "The company I represent would like you to stir up some..." "You will leave now, and never bother me again." "Ah. Right. Sorry."
4) What is, or would be, 9's favorite book? - "Anarchy, State, and Utopia"
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around? - Well, both of them are already fanatically devoted to a cause that they can't discuss with outsiders, but Neblin's a much more shameless liar, so we'll go with Neblin swearing to Eric.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10? - Definitely Golan, as he can fix everything Big Ed breaks. If he roomed with Floyd, he'd spend half the day cowering in the corner as the apartment was assaulted by Minions Of Evil(tm).
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? - A buffet joint, and the discussion would eventually turn to what a shame it is that people don't tend to be open about themselves.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens? - Cliff attempts to get the first shot in with his service revolver, but instead is pinned by telekinesis while Floyd patiently asks what the hell he thinks he's doing.
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back? Alexander doesn't really have precious possessions. He'd replace the item, and wait for Reginald to try to take something else.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire. - "Balancing Act"
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together? - Money
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? - Quite well, I think, though I'd be a pint or so low at the end of it.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? - Fight crime. As an ex-cop, that should be part of his core competency.
14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (either in appearance or personality)? - Not in the slightest.
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be? - Unless he thought Big Ed was a gnome, Neblin would back up Gronk, because Gronk is much more useful.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle? - As I recall, it tended to be "Not again!"
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose? - Heh. Oddly enough, "Disposable Heroes"
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? - Reginald swipes it with ease, Eric gets the chef to make some more, and Robert just waits patiently.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10? - "I've been feeling adrift lately. How do you manage to stay so focused?"
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for? - Involuntary manslaughter.
21) What is 6's secret? - Apart from being a Mage, he doesn't really have any secrets. He should, but he doesn't.
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? - Golan, because he's probably driving a vehicle of some kind.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8? - Great, 2 vampires. I'll go with Henry, since he doesn't consider me to be walking meat.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? - "Too Stupid to Die"